Friday, October 9, 2009

Day #132


It's hard to believe that in the last month that I've "lost" two of my dear friends to Texas. They both have decided to pursue a new chapter in their lives and leave the Carolinas. Ironically, telling me within 48 hours of each other. So, over the last few days there were the "Good-bye" soirees and the last dinners so to speak but I know that it won't truly be the same.

While I know they'll be successful - one at her new job and the other in her new home with her husband, I will miss them but at the same time, I'm excited for them. Moving always allows you to get a fresh start and a new perspective on life. So to those in Texas, FYI - you're getting a great set of girls coming your way.


Photo Credit

2 comments:

  1. Stuff like that is always so bittersweet, isn't it? Most of my friends have moved away and I am always so happy for them but then I am so sad too! Hope you have a great weekend! = )

    ReplyDelete