Monday, October 18, 2010

Day # 506


A lot has happened in the last 30 or so days so I’ll recap in photos...
















Started back at Clemson University as I’m taking a

Research Methods Class for my degree….




Photo Credit


Mr. M and I are chairing the young patrons society fundraising


campaign to help our local arts community…







Found out that one of my photos was selected for a local calendar so now I’m a published photographer. Whoo!







Photo Credit
Carolina beat #1 Alabama. Way to go Gamecocks!
















Had an accident while running and totally pulled a Peter Griffin on the sidewalk in my neighborhood. So classy – I know.





Photo Credit
Flu 2010 decided to pay our household a visit and I’m still trying to get better after three weeks.







Photo Credit


Mr. M won ILYD - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment