Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day #1655

Hello Holiday Season - double post again...

Week 25 - Thanksgiving!

How far along? 25 weeks as of 11/28/13 (this will always be one week behind). We've passed the important week of 24!

Total weight gain: Around 10 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Just a few still...can still wear my regular jeans

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Better

Movement: Yes – after I drink hot chocolate

Food cravings: Apples and water. Sodas are now a no-no.
  
Gender: No idea :)

Baby is: the size of a Cauliflower {13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb}

Best moment this week: Thanksgiving with the family. This is a 4th generation photo from that day with my Grandmother, Mother, Me and Baby M.

From left to right: Aunt Charlea, Nana (Mom), Mamaw (My Grandmother),
Aunt Samantha, Grandpa (Dad) and Me with Baby M.


Looking forward to: Next week is full of Christmas parties which is such a fun way to celebrate this time of year.




Week 26 - Piedmont Club Christmas Party


How far along? 26 weeks as of 12/5/13 (this will always be one week behind).

Total weight gain: Around 10-11 lbs.

Maternity clothes? I can still wear my regular jeans but I did break down and buy a pair of maternity jeans.

Stretch marks? So far just one.

Sleep: Better

Movement: Yes – the baby is kicking me as I type this.

Food cravings: Apples, chocolate and water. Sodas/fried food are now a no-no.
  
Gender: No idea :)

Baby is: the size of a head of Lettuce {13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb}

Best moment this week: This week has been fun with Christmas parties and work events. We even had Baby M's first photo with Santa.




 

Looking forward to: Heading to Miami, FL for the first time ever next week! Hello - warm weather. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment