Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day #599



Thankful Tuesday…

Every Tuesday, I take a moment to give thanks to one thing that I’m thankful for in my life. Some of my blessings are sweet and some of them are silly but all of them are important to me.

This Tuesday I'm thankful for these three girls....


{From left to right: Me, Charlea, Jessica (in the back) and Samantha torturing Charlea}


{From left to right: Samantha, Charlea, Me and Jessica on my wedding day}

My sisters Jessica, Samantha and Charlea.

There is no need for the TV to be on when we're all together because we're all talking a mile a minute. I appreciate their honesty, their creativity and the genuine thoughtfulness. Even though we all now live in different cities miles apart, we do try to get together a few times a year. There are days that they do drive me bonkers but I am blessed with a great family.


No comments:

Post a Comment