Monday, October 7, 2013

Day #1592

 
Week 17 - Festifall at Walnut Grove


How far along? 17 weeks as of 10/3/13

Total weight gain: 2 lbs.


Maternity clothes? Not yet but I have some just in case
 
Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: I'm finally getting some sleep after discovering nasal strips - which are a lifesaver!
 
Movement: Same as last week...I think I feel some movement but not really sure.


Food cravings: Actually nothing this week. I'm trying to vary what I eat since it helps develops the baby's taste buds.
 
Gender: No idea :)
 
Baby is: the size of an onion {5.1 inches, 5.9 ounces}
 
Best moment this week: It's a tie between getting sleep and walking the runway. It was a fun way to "announce" Baby M to our town.
 
Looking forward to: I'm taking a vacation between jobs this week so I'm trying to catch up on baby books and make some progress on the nursery.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment