Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day #1609

 
Week 19 - Downtown Greer, SC


How far along? 19 weeks as of 10/17/13

Total weight gain:  4 1/2 lbs.

Maternity clothes? So far only two things - the yellow shirt from last week and the dress I'm wearing in this photo. Otherwise I'm in my normal clothes without a belly band.

Stretch marks? Not at all.

Sleep: What is sleep? I'm so congested that I haven't had a night sleep in a while.

Food cravings: Same thing - protein smoothies. This kid is health conscious....or a body builder

Gender: Not finding out till he or she arrives.

Baby is: the size of a mango {6 inches, 8.5 ounces}

Best moment this week: Taking our Christmas photo {which is why I'm dressed up in this photo} as it turned into a little maternity shoot. Also, that I learned that my photographer is pregnant - very excited for her!

Looking forward to: Seeing the baby at the next appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment