Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day #187


What an insane week. So far in the last eight days the following has happened.


Have a great Thanksgiving with the family in Tennessee. Mr. M and I had a scare on Thanksgiving night as our alarm went off in our house. We thought at first our cats set the darn thing off (their large and by large I mean like 19 pounds) but after the second alarm – we knew we had a problem. So we packed up early, said good-bye to the family and headed home in lightning speed. Luckily, both were false alarms but it hit home how lucky we were that was just that – false alarms.

Photo Credit

USC beat Clemson 34-17. Totally fabulous!


Photo Credit


We celebrated six wonderful months on Monday! I can’t believe time has flown by so quickly. Mr. M did win “I love you day” at 4:30 a.m. when I was getting up to go to boot camp so now our score is Me: 2, Mr. M: 3 and Tie: 1. He was a total sweetie the whole day by bringing me lunch, buying me roses and my favorite dessert to come home to last night.


Photo Credit


And boy did I need a pick-me-up on Monday. So on top of all the holiday festivities, I was also finishing up my research project on teen pregnancy. Now all I have left is the final exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment