Monday, December 21, 2009

Day #205


Christmas is definitely in the air with all the festivities. Saturday, I hosted a brunch at my home for my Delta Zeta sisters. It was great to get together and share stories while making plans for 2010. That afternoon, Mr. M’s dad traveled up to the ‘burg and we both went to the Wofford v. University of South Carolina basketball game. An early Christmas present for the T-dogs as they won 68 to 61. It was a very exciting game to watch and my fingers are crossed that this might (might) be the season for this team.


Sunday, Mr. M and I had our friend Twyla over for brunch as she and a friend made their way to Asheville to visit the Biltmore House. It was great to just sit back, relax and catch up over chocolate chip muffins.

That evening, we traveled to a great little Mexican restaurant in North Carolina to have “family dinner” with our friends Kim and James. I love this place because no one really knows the name of it but will call it, “that-Mexican-restaurant-that’s-in-the-old-Hardee’s, and near-the-Interstate-in-Columbus”.




Kim and I used to be roommates before she and I got engaged. We called our apartment a lucky charm because as soon as we signed up to rent there, we both were engaged within a year. The food is great and the beer is cheap (my kind of place) and there was SNOW. So we had dinner in a little winter paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment