Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day #200



Photo Credit


Today is 200 days! Can you believe? Where did 2009 go?

A lot has changed for me as a married woman.


* I’ve learning more and more each day to be a better homemaker. Notice – not a great homemaker but I would say I’m at least a “B” in the whole cooking and cleaning section.


* I’ve become a morning person as in wake up at 4:45 a.m. morning person. The reason that I get up at before the crack of dawn is so I can make it to my work out routines, which leads me to my next accomplishment.


* I’m now a runner. Not a good one, I’m still the fat kid in the back of the line but I will say I’m trying at least 5 days a week. The unfortunately part is that I still enjoy food and so during this Holiday season, my mantra is to loose or maintain but not to gain.


*I’m now a coupon addict. If you have not visited Southern Savers or Coupon Mom.com , please do. I’ve become this insane planner when it comes to the grocery store which is a 180 from the girl that I once was that just randomly bought items while I was there.


Of course with any marriage celebration post comes a wedding day photo. Enjoy!



Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment